Black Ruffle Style Apron
This apron by Salonwear is highly demanded by salons that want to keep their aprons classic, yet edgy. Made intricately from Silkara Iridescent fabric, this Black ruffle apron is resistant to chemicals and stains.
Features of This Apron
- This Black hairdresser apron is a great value because it makes you look gorgeous and easy to put on and covers your clothes well.
- It’s a fully functional apron and can be used as a cutting apron, coloring apron, bleaching apron, comb-out apron, and shampooing apron.
- The best part is that hair will not stick to this stylish apron made of 55% Polyester and 45% Nylon. This fabric is proven to keep you cool and comfortable.
- This Black ruffle apron has a decorative ruffle bottom, long ties, and 2 pockets.
- The long ties, are great to provide fitting and form to the wearer.
- The 2 pockets are great for storing tools.
- All of Salonwear’s aprons use our Signature durable stainless steel snaps with a two-piece adjustable neck to fit all stylists.
Like all of Salonwear’s garments, our hair styling aprons, gowns, robes, and capes are made in the USA.
Why Should You Buy a Ruffle Salon Apron?
If you are looking for a salon apron that is both stylish and functional, then you should definitely consider purchasing a ruffle salon apron. Here are just a few reasons why:
First of all, ruffle salon aprons are very flattering. They help to accentuate your waist and are great for work. Plus, the ruffles add a touch of elegance and sophistication.
Second, ruffle salon aprons are also very practical. The ruffles help to protect your clothes from spills and stains. And, the ties around the waist provide extra security to prevent the apron from slipping off.
Finally, ruffle salon aprons are very affordable. You can buy them in bulk from us.
So, if you are looking for a salon apron that is both stylish and practical, then you should definitely consider purchasing a ruffle salon apron. You won’t be disappointed!
Customizing Your Salon Apron
Visit our custom salon apron to learn more about how to personalize your hair stylist apron or garments with your salon logo and other details.