Peachskin Black Barber Cape
Welcome to the top-quality black salon cape and or barber cape on the market by Salonwear! As with all of our garments, this black hair salon cape is made from our advanced long-lasting Peachskin fabric that is soft and supple.
Highlights of Peachskin Salon Cape
- This black hairdresser salon cape is recommended for cutting only and has great value that will last for years.
- This fantastic cape can also be used as a comb-out cape and blow-out cape.
- It is made of 100% Polyester fabric and it will keep your clients cool and comfortable.
- This styling cape neck size is 12”-24” inches and is adjustable for kids to X-large necks.
- Comes in average size is 50” wide by 60” in length.
- Only the best barber capes use our Signature durable stainless steel snaps.
- Made from Peachskin fabric. A type of polyester fabric that is soft and smooth to the touch. It is often used in clothing, as it is comfortable to wear and does not wrinkle easily.
- Peachskin fabric is also lightweight and breathes well, making it ideal for warm-weather clothing.
- In addition, peachskin fabric is easy to care for – it can be machine-washed and does not require ironing. As a result, peachskin fabric is a popular choice.
Adding a Special Touch
As a hairdresser, you want to make sure that your black salon cape reflects your personal style. After all, your cape is one of the first things that your clients will see when they come into your salon. Here are a few easy ways to personalize your cape:
-Add some flair with embroidery. A few well-placed stitches can really make your cape stand out from the rest.
-Opt for a screen-printed design. There are a variety of ways to print designs onto fabric, so you can really get creative with this one.
By personalizing your black peachskin salon cape, you’ll be able to create a look that is truly unique – and that will reflect your individual style. Visit our Branding page to learn more about how to personalize your hair stylist cape or garments with your salon logo.
Like all of Salonwear’s garments our salon capes, gowns, robes, and aprons are made in the USA.